martes, 1 de agosto de 2017

Work From Home🏡||HeyitsJay😇

**DISCLAIMER**

This song is not mine. All rights too its original owner. No copyright intended.

Hello People of the internet 😂😋

How ya doin ! 😂😂

2 time writing this description soo yeaaaahh

Ok sooooooo ....

New video ! Yuppiiii ! 👀🙈

Really like this video ! I worked so hard in this ! This is also my first white wall video lmao 😁😁💙💜

I WILL BE UPLOADING EVERY WEEK ! ONE VIDEO PER WEEK 😊

ITS BC IM SUPER BUSY ATM 😞

I know I've been doing a lot of music

videos & no tutorials or talking videos ... I'm leaving too the USA soon soo stay tuned for a Vlog for when i go too the airport & such 💖

Sun burned Asf still ! 😭😭

The sling on my nose is literally peeling off ! 😭😭😥😥

It hurts so bad ! .... Fun Fact for the summer ! •Apply the sun screen on you body 30 minutes before exposing skin too the sun • 💡😉

I barely knew about that ... But I decided too add that little note bc summer is here & sun burns are gonna happen people just saying 😂

I hope that doesn't bother you guys !

💚Facts About Me💚

🔸Whats my name ?

Julian Picenozz

🔹How old are you ?

14

🔸When is your Birthday ?

08 of December of 2001

🔹How do you film with ?

IPad 3 or iPhone 5s or iPhone 6 plus

🔸What app do you edit ?

Video Star, Videofx, & iMovie

💜 Where else too find me 💜

🎵Musical.ly

@juliipiceno

-------------------

📷Instagram

@julianpiceno

-------------------

👻Snapchat

julii_085

-------------------

🐦Twitter

@jay_piceno

-------------------

If you wanna collab 😏 DM me on instagram 😊

Well gtg now ... Hope you liked my video 😉😍

TTYL

-Julian(:

Created using Video Star: http://VideoStarApp.com/FREE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario